Ideal Farmland with Access to Logan River
- Loganlea QLD
8.73Ha (Approximately 87,300m2) farming land for lease in Prime position. This vacant picturesque land is zoned rural and ready for use. Lush fertile land is green and full of nutrients to grow produce or to breed animals.
• 87,300sqm (21.57Acres) block of vacant land
• Access to logan river for endless water supply (Licence subject to Council approval)
• 136 metres frontage.
• Good farming land with dam
• 1 Minutes’ drive to 7- Eleven
• 1 Minutes’ drive to local restaurants and Close Proximity to local shops
• 1 Minutes’ drive to Waterford Feed Pet Barn
• Easy Access to Pacific Motorway
• 4 Minutes’ drive to Waterford West State School Loganlea
Price: By Negotiations
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained.
- Commercial Farming
- Land is 8.73 hectare