INNER CITY GEM WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL
House Sold - Kelvin Grove QLD
This convenient inner-city residence, with a central location allows quick and easy access to Kelvin Grove Road shopping precinct, public transport, 80m from QUT Kelvin Grove Campus and a short 5-minute drive to M3 Inner City Bypass or the Brisbane CBD, making this property ideal for either professionals working in the city or the perfect rental investment.
Just 2km from Brisbane CBD, this classic inner-city Queenslander home located in the heart of Kelvin Grove features 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2 modern kitchens with large dining/living areas delivering ample space that is perfect for entertaining. Upon entry you are greeted with character features including timber floorboards, high ceilings, built-in wardrobes and a separate laundry. The home has private, individual lockable rooms, which is perfect for any rental investors looking to lease out the property to students.
This vintage classic home offers a wonderful metropolitan lifestyle, set on a quiet end of the road, but is just minutes’ walk from cafes, restaurants, and city entertainment. For working professionals, students, new families, and investors this home is the ultimate gateway to immerse in a lifestyle of the CBD nightlife, early morning river walks, and weekend fun at the local markets. The residence is in a highly sought-after area and situated on a gently elevated block with fretwork and VJs throughout, so it offers great opportunity and exudes potential for development. This vintage classic is ready to become an architectural masterpiece.
Situated in a vibrant community, enjoy the café precinct and local markets with the university, parks, public transport, and all major amenities on your doorstep. Contact our friendly agent Yuki Yoshida today for more information!
• 2 generously sized fully equipped kitchens on each floor
• Newly installed downstairs kitchen with electronic cooktop
• 2 spacious bathrooms, one with a separate toilet and brand new vanity
• 5 bedrooms
• Driveway access off a laneway – Westbury Street
• Character features throughout include vjs, fretwork, timber floors and high ceilings
• Generously sized living/dining rooms
• Rear patio with car space
• Opportunity to add value & develop.
• Lounge with TV unit
• Separate laundry with washing machine
• Currently enjoying a solid rental return
• Less than 100m walk to the QUT Kelvin Grove campus
• Walking distance to parks, cafes and the Kelvin Grove shops
• UQ Medical School Herston – Approx. 2km
• Brisbane City – Approx. 2 km
• QUT Gardens Point – 2 George Street – Approx. 3.9 km
• Public transport: buses operate to the Brisbane CBD very frequently (10-15minutes) on Kelvin Grove Rd or via the QUT Kelvin Grove Busway Station.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating