MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS WITH CONVENIENCE AT YOUR DOORSTEP
House - Kelvin Grove
This top-floor sub-penthouse features 3 good-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets and a large balcony with BBQ stove and panoramic city views that will be the envy of all!
Situated within walking distance to all amenities including Woolworths, cafes, bars, restaurants and specialty shops. As well as QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, UQ Herston, QIMR, Roundhouse Theatre, Victoria Park Golf Course, walking paths and bikeways – just to name a few. Public transport to the city and surrounding suburbs as well as Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital are also all within close proximity.
The large outdoor entertaining area offers an in-built BBQ stove and almost 360 view of Brisbane’s most spectacular city views, not to mention all the front row seats for celebrations and fireworks displays. You must truly inspect to appreciate the stunning views and understand why this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Superb amenities and an incomparable lifestyle on offer at Urban Edge:
- Fitness Zone features a state-of-the-art gym and yoga lawn for relaxation
- The Pod, a large undercover area where you can meet friends
- Cascade Pool, a large and deep swimming pool with an infinity edge & seating terrace
- Several barbeques and covered outdoor dining areas
- Lagoon Pool, a wide and shallow resort-style swimming area
- The Bunker, a recreation and theatre room with entertainment facilities
- The Green, where you can enjoy wide open landscape
Other incredible features of the unit include:
- Fantastic top floor corner position allowing for views, privacy, breezes and natural light
- Generous living and dining areas with floor-to-ceiling glass to take advantage of the exceptional outlook
- Spacious covered balcony with endless views stretching from the Gateway Bridge to the city and everything in between
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, induction stove, built-in microwave, oven, soft-close draws and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Spacious master bedroom with built-ins, ensuite, balcony access and breathtaking views
- Sizeable and well-separated bedroom with built-ins
- Attractive and modern bathrooms with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Quality tiles and carpeted bedrooms with air-conditioning throughout
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
- 2 secure side-by-side car parks
- Outstanding complex with 2 impressive pools, a well-equipped theatre room, gymnasium, BBQ areas and covered picnic tables, on-site management plus lush tropical gardens and lawns
- Situated on the corner of Victoria Park Road & Blamey Street
*For Open House Inspections – please enter via 63 Blamey Street, Kelvin Grove. Look for the Auspro Properties Sign.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining