Golden Location, walking distance to everywhere!
House - Sunnybank QLD
Set in a highly prized school catchment- Macgregor State School, this well-placed home offers families a cozy and spacious haven to call home. With plenty of living space, this family home has the ideal quiet location nestled in a convenient part of Sunnybank and the space and practical layout, suits to any size of family.
The house holds an outstanding position in Sunnybank just a few minutes’ walk to Market Square, schools, city buses, trains, parks, restaurants, cafes, childcare centers and more, this property offers ultimate convenience for families with school-aged children.
- Partially renovated, new carpet and painting throughout
- 3 good sized bedrooms with blockout curtain, built-in rode
- 2 multipurpose rooms
- Large living area with plenty of natural light
- Breezed balcony at the front overlooked street view
- Renovated kitchen and dining area with access to backyard
- New oven will be installed
- Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
- Separate powder room downstairs
- Additional family area downstairs
- Spacious laundry with access to the yard
- Large garden shed
- Patio outdoor area
- Double lockup garage + 1 carport and car spaces on driving way
- Fully fenced large yard with low maintenance
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced